Coffee and fruits in a cake, ah that's the combination I loves in my cake and more so with some walnuts in it. The coffee aroma brings out the taste in it.
Coffee & Fruits Cupcake
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
180g brown sugar (I only added 130g because the mixed fruits already sweet enough)
300g mixed fruits (I only left 200g in my fridge)
100g chopped walnuts
260g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Cook Ingredients A until boils. Add in Ingredients B, mix until well-blended. Allow to cool.
2. Add in Ingredients C, mix until well blended.
3. Add in the sieved Ingredients D, mix until well combined.
4. Pour it into the lined cupcake mould.
5. Bake at preheated oven at 180Celcius for 15-20 minutes.